Friday, June 19, 2009

We are NEXT!

As I guessed along time ago it has now happened that referrals have arrived and missed us by ONE day. Thats right, the latest batch arrived today and matched families through March 20th, 2006!(We are 3/21/2006) I said months ago, actually years ago that would be our luck. The only positive about it, and its a BIG positive is now we know for sure WE ARE NEXT!! We will receive our referral in the next batch,approximately 4 weeks from right now. I can't even believe it after all this time. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry so I can only imagine what I will be like when it actually happens. I guess I need to dust off those packing list I made back in 2006 and get busy!

1 comment:

Darci said...

I don't think that anyone could have imagined it would take 40 months to get your referral. I can't wait to see Katie next month! Thank you so much for sharing your blog and amazing journey. :)