Friday, August 21, 2009

New Pictures of Yi Xiao Kai




Look what we got in our e-mail!! New updated photo's of Xiao Kai!! We are so ready to go get her! Doesn't she just look sooo sweet!! Hopefully our travel will firm up next week. Travel Approvals have just started arriving and we hope our agency will receive ours soon. As for the other million things to do before travel, well I have almost finished collecting everything from the packing list and the Visa's are now in our passports. We have also secured some airline tickets with miles based on our estimated travel dates and these tickets have flexibility if the dates need to change. So whats left?? We need that Travel Approval !!

4 comments:

Luna said...

ADORABLE!!! Ohhh my gosh, I bet you just want to scoop her up and kiss her!

Mom And Dad said...

She's adorable, We can't wait to give her hugs and kisses...Mother and Dad

Lynn said...

She is just adorable!! I LOVE her big, big eyes! She is so tiny and petite! I just love it! I really hope we will be in Guangzhou together!

Darci said...

She is so, so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.