Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Shower Pictures
















We have the best friends anyone could ever ask for. As you can see they planned a party to celebrate with us our recent good fortune. The food was delicious... all types of appetizers, a main course of Lasagna, salads and breads then a fantastic and beautiful cake!!! As if that wasn't enough they showered us with alot of great stuff we need!! We got bed sheets, digital thermometers, rear view mirror (for car seat), parenting books, bibles for the girls, playtex liners, nipples etc, a high chair and a double stroller!! I must say it really hit me when they rolled that stroller out and unknown to me they had gotten our dolls to place in the stroller. I just can't hardly believe that after all this time we are almost there and have two precious blessings to love and care for. Hope you enjoy the photo's.....I will try to post more. It only let me add 5 here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you all had a great time. Want be long now.....Wonderful gifts, all the things you will need...Mom and Dad

Lynn said...

Awwww! How sweet!! It looks like you are all set! Love that stroller!

Now I can picture you when we have our little chats while our girls nap!!

Congrats my friend! Now bring on that TA!

Luna said...

I'm glad you posted a picture of yourself....Like Lynn said...Now I can picture who I'm talking too on the phone! Looks like a GREAT shower!!