Monday, August 31, 2009

No confirmed appts today....

I should have updated this earlier today, however, I got busy doing a dozen things and didn't. We did NOT receive confirmed appts today for the US Consulate. Our agency says not to worry we will probably have them tomorrow first thing and that we are still on track for a Sept 10th departure. So in other words, when it does arrive, we will have about 24 hours to confirm all international aif, intra China air, hotel, etc. Luckily the agency takes care of most of that and we just pay ofcourse. Hopefully tomorrow we will finally have confirmed travel dates!! The closer we get the more anxious we are to get over there and get home!!

1 comment:

Luna said...

I read that you didn't get confirmation today. I was going to call you and see what your thoughts were. I hope you get everything confirmed tomorrow. Waiting to travel was BY FAR the most stressful part of the wait for me.