Thursday, September 17, 2009

Shopping today

Its gonna be short and sweet tonight, we are exhausted again and I am still trying to fight off a cold. Katie seems better but not well yet. She is rolling over today and quite proud of herself. She loves the bath and splashes water everywhere.
We went shopping at the Jing Chang Porcelain shopt today, and yes that is how they spell it. Our guide said to buy that here in this proviince as it is known for it and took us to a special shop to purchase it. I included a picture of Rhonda's purchase, me leaving the store with my stuff and a few of the hotel. The one photo is the building across the street from the hotel. Our hotel is a 5 star hotel but as you can see the building across the street is not.
I will include more photo's of Katie tomorrow. The group is going to tour a local village in the morning. I am not sure Katie and I will go, it is soooo hot here. And yes, everyone who told me it was worse here than in Houston was right. I have never experience such heat and humidity. More tomorrow.

4 comments:

MOTHER AND DAD said...

TAKE CARE OF YOUR COLD.SEE EVERYTHING YOU CAN ,WHILE YOU ARE THERE.gLAD TO HEAR kATIE IS DOING GOOD.MADISON IS HAPPY AND WELL. lOVE YOU ALL.

Darci said...

Rest if you need to. I can't imagine the humidity being worse than here... I feel for you.

You're on the home stretch.... See you soon!

Luna said...

Feel better soon!

I LOVE looking at your pictures. It brings back so many memories. I LOVE your tea set...So pretty!

Sue said...

Fred will be there with bells on and I need to get together with Darci on airport travel so we will see you soon. All is well here. Enjoy this remaining time, so many memories to share for a lifetime. Thank you for sharing this wonderful journey with all of us. I almost feel like we are with you minus the jellyfish and the humidity.
Love,
Fred, Sue and Alex